Last Updated: 02 Feb, 2021
We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over them.
We want to help you make the best decisions about the information that you share with us.
You don't have to create an account to use some of our service features, such as searching and viewing public memorials. But, you need an account to create memorials, write tributes and stories and share images, of your loved ones that has passed away.
If you do choose to create an account, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you. On TributeToAloveOne, these include your name, email address, the choice password for the site, among other information. All this information is considered 'Personally Identifiable Information" and is uniquely for each User and is not publicly available.
Information we collect
When you open an account with TributeToAloveOne, you provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, and other information.
Account users may set up their personal profile, send messages, and perform searches on the site. TributeToAloveOne provides service to clients by collecting information and searches they perform on the site.
But, you may control other users who choose to share those contents with; you can share with friends, families, and close ones.
Users provide Personal Information about the deceased person they're creating a memorial for, which includes name, location, and date of birth, and date of death of the deceased person.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use of Personal Information:
- 1. We do not sell or share your Personally Information with unrelated third parties
- 2. Users' Personally Information and other information will only be used for the following purposes:
- - To provide the best services to Users, process transactions and payments, communicate issues relating to User's use of Our Services, identification, and authentication.
- - To communicate with you regarding Our Services
- - For the administration and third party technical support purposes, these parties are not allowed to disclose your information
- 3. We may disclose Users' Personal Information under the following situation:
- - To provide our service providers and contractors information, in the event of this case, we will seek to obtain confidentiality agreements from you.
- - We may in good faith share Your Personal Information where the law is required to do so and believe such actions are required to comply with the law, protect Our Users, protect against misuse or Our Services, and to protect Our Terms of Services.
USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
We collect some information automatically or through electronic tools to measure and track Our User traffic and improve Our Service experience. The following are ways we get anonymous information from Users
- IP Address: We may obtain IP addresses from users when they access our site. These are used for different purposes such as diagnose problems, estimate the number of users using our services in different geographic locations, and to help prevent fraud.
Your use of our services may disclose some personal information to the public. In cases where;
Users post contents: this will be available to the general public unless you choose whom to share the content with.
TributeToAloveOne is the sole owner of all non-personal identifiable information they collect through the services.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Identifiable Information are of great importance to us. We have put in place security measures and technologies to protect our guest's and User's information from unauthorized access and improper use.
We review our security measures from time to time to ensure safe usages for our guests and users. However, please know there is no security measure beyond penetration.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING INFORMATION
You may correct or update the information you provided while using our services on the website or by contacting us through email.
Users may, at any time, stop or opt-out there account and services provided. This can be done by canceling the services on the website or directly sending an email to us.