Last Updated: 02 Feb, 2021
These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of our services, including our website and email notifications and other covered services that link to these Terms ("Services"), and any content, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the services (collectively referred to as "Material").
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
WHO MAY USE THE SERVICES
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with TributeToAloveOne and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 12 years old to use the services. If you are accepting these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent and agree that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the words "you" and "your" as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity.
Content on the Services
You are responsible for your use of the services and for any Material you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Material that you are comfortable sharing with others. You agree not to share or submit any Material that:
- - Contains Vulgar, hateful, abusive, or sexually explicit language, attacks of a personal, sexual, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hate.
- - Is threatening, false, misleading, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, unfair or contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates party privacy rights thirdly, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains an actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- - Unfairly interferes with the third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services.
- - Advertises, promotes, or trade any goods or services.
- - Intended to promote a cause or movement, political, religious, or other.
- - Contains copyrighted content without the express permission of the copyright owner.
- - Constitutes, promotes illegal acts, the violation of any right of individual, entity, violation of local, state national or international laws
- - Disclose any personal identifying information relating to or images of a Minor without consent of a parent or guardian
- - Contains viruses, harmful or destructive files.
- - Links to any commercial website.
- - Is not otherwise in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
User Representations and Warranties
Each time you Submit Material to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the Material, which includes
- You are the author or owner of the Material
- The Material is not protected by copyright law
- You have the express permission of the copyright owner
User License Grant
You grant TributeToAloveOne and related entities a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right, and license to copy, display, archive, store, publish, transmit, perform, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all Material you provide to TributeToAloveOne in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You authorize TributeToAloveOne to include the Material you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the services and other websites.
You also grant TributeToAloveOne the right to use your name and any other information you provide about you, and you provide in connection with the use,
reproduction, or distribution of such Material. You also grant TributeToAloveOne the right to use facts, ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in any Material you shared for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to marketing products and services.
You grant all these rights in this paragraph in consideration of your use of the services without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. TributeToAloveOne does not claim ownership of Material you submit to the services.
Disclaimer of Responsibility for Material
You acknowledge and agree that TributeToAloveOne does not control the Materials submitted to our services permitting user-generated Material and disclaims any responsibility for such Material. TributeToAloveOne disclaims a duty to review, screen, remove, edit, or refuse to post any Online Memorial and Material. Also, TributeToAloveOne does not guaranty that the information accessible through the services is accurate, complete, or current.
Review and Removal of Material
TributeToAloveOne reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility) refuse to post, remove entirely, or edit (at any time, without prior notice) any Material or online memorial available through the services for any reason or no reason whatsoever, in its absolute and sole discretion.
Termination and Modifications to the Services
TributeToAloveOne reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility) refuse to post, remove entirely, or edit (at any time, without prior notice) any Material or online memorial available through the services for any reason or no reason whatsoever, in its absolute and sole discretion. In the case where payment has already been made for the removed Material or memorial for reasons other than a breach of a section of
Your License to Use the Services
You agree that your use of the services is subject to all applicable local, state, national or international laws and regulations. You also agree:
- - To comply with Nigerian law and local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Material.
- - Not to use the Services for illegal purposes.
- - Not to use the services to engage in commercial activates.
- - Not to create Online Memorial with or for any commercial or other purposes not in good faith in accordance with the service. Also, not to deprive any family member, a friend of a deceased person from establishing or using a service in that person's name.
- - Not to submit content or use the services without parent or guardian consent for persons under the age of 12.
- - Not to commit any act of infringement on the services.
- - Not to interfere without a person's use and enjoyment of the services.
- - Not to upload Material that contains a virus, harmful or disruptive files.
- - Not to disrupt or violate the security of the services, system resources, accounts, passwords, network, or servers accessible through the services.
- - Not to use the services for spamming or use of distribution.
Ending These Terms
You may end your legal agreement with TributeToAloveOne at any time by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the services. This will take effect immediately.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the service any time for any or no reason, including but not limited to:
- - You have violated these Terms
- - You create risk or possible legal exposure for us
- - Your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct
- - If you believe your account was terminated or restricted in error, you can file for an appeal through our Help Center.
You agree to indemnify and hold TributeToAloveOne its agents, officers, or other employees harmless from any claim, damage, or demand made by anyone in connection with your use of the Services
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The Services are Available "AS-IS"
You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, THE TRIBUTETOALOVEONE ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The TributeToAloveOne makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability, including but not limited to:
- - The completeness, current, security, and accuracy of the Services or Content
- - For any removal or failure to upload any content
- - Whether the Services will meet your requirements be available on an uninterrupted basis
- - Any harm to your computer system
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TRIBUTETOALOVEONE ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. TRIBUTETOALOVEONE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS OF THE SERVICE. TRIBUTETOALOVEONE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, which will always be at tributetoaloveone.com/terms&conditions , will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of the materials revisions, for example, via a service notification or email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
In the event that any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect. TributeToAloveOne's failure to enforce ant right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.